users-individuals, companies, agents, and other individuals and entities
PORTALESTATE.CO.UK and/or PORTALESTATE.COM offers a number of features which may include a real estate and property ads section and other sections.
Information posted on PORTALESTATE.CO.UK and/or PORTALESTATE.COM including your E-Mail Address is publicly available. We collect and store the following personal information:
* E-Mail Address, contact information (if provided by user or visitor) and company name (or agent), company address, phone numbers, contact information, employee data and other
* computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from PORTALESTATE.CO.UK and/or PORTALESTATE.COM and ad data (all through cookies - you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site)
* other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
PORTALESTATE.CO.UK and/or PORTALESTATE.COM does store some information in "cookies" on your computer. It does not store any personally identifiable information. If you use a section of our website that requires a login, your login information may be stored in a cookie for the duration of your browser session.
We use personal information users, companies, Agents, to:
* provide our services
* resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems
* encourage safe trading and enforce our policies
* customize users' experience, measure interest in our services and inform users about services and updates
* communicate marketing and promotional offers to you
* do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
We don't sell or rent users' personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without users explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other's rights, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. We may also share personal information with:
* corporate affiliates who help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services. (Our corporate affiliates will market only to users who ask them to, except when there is a functional expansion of the service )
* service providers who help with our business operations.
If you submit a real estate for sale or real estate for rent classified ad all of the information include your email address will be displayed for everyone to see
If you provide us your E-Mail Address you might receive controlled emails from our members, but you always have the chance to unsubscribe from these emails by clicking on one link which is present on every email you receive through us. Your E-Mail address will never be shared with or disclosed to other members unless:
* you respond to a listing
* you respond to an email you received from a member.
If you make use of any section of our website that requires payment (ie: premium listings, or paid advertisements) we will collect the information necessary to conduct the transaction and that information may be shared with our vendors, contractors, etc only as necessary to complete the transaction. If you participate in a fraudulent transcation, attempt to, or abuse the services or network resources any and all information we have or can collect may be shared with anyone we feel is necessary to resolve the problem.
Any products and real estate or property ads listed for sale are from independent parties and you must check directly with them regarding their provide policies.
Using Information from PORTALESTATE.CO.UK and/or PORTALESTATE.COM. You may use personal information gathered from PORTALESTATE.CO.UK and/or PORTALESTATE.COM only to follow up with another user about a specific posting, not to send spam or collect personal information from someone who hasn't agreed to that. Access, Modification, and Deletion. You can see, modify or erase your real estate or property ad data (including personal information) by reviewing your posting or account status page (if account has been created).
Cookies: If you login on our site, we store a cookie to save your email and encrypted password while you are logged in. We do not store other personally identifible information in cookies. We store non-personally identifiable information cookies to save various settings and prevent multiple and spam postings.
General. We may update this policy at any time, with updates taking effect when you next post or after 30 days, whichever is sooner. If we or our corporate affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, we may share personal information with another company, but this policy will continue to apply.